Vancouver, WA - 98665
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for SixEight Food Pantry.Do not request help here. Contact the Pantry directly.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: SixEight Food Pantry
SixEight Food Pantry distribute supplementary groceries. You need to live within the following zip codes: 98663, 98665, 98685, 98686.
We require a one-time address verification with a bill or similar piece of mail sent to the current address. Only an official caregiver is allowed to pick up food for someone else.
4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Clients must be within the income requirements: at or below 18.5% of the poverty level.
- Clients do not need to provide income verification
- Clients must provide identifying information (proof of Clark County Residency) and register in person with the Food Pantry
- Clients do not have to attend church or profess Christianity to receive food. Clients who are registered with the Food Pantry can have others pick up food for them providing they are incapable of picking up the food for themselves. (ie - Shut ins or those with serious or debilitating health Issues)
- Clients may be refused service in extreme situations, such as abuse of the system and inappropriate or dangerous conduct.
County or Counties Served: Clark
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.