Alexandria, VA - 22314
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for Christ House Arlington Diocese Food Pantry.Do not request help here. Contact the Pantry directly.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: Christ House Arlington Diocese Food Pantry
Wednesday and Thursday
9:00am to 1:00pm
Additionally, we serve a warm meal for 50-65 guests each night of the year. Please arrive between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Volunteers are needed to fill a wide variety of roles. Volunteers work in our food pantry, staff our Thrift Shop, assist with the evening meal, answer our phones and provide information and referrals to people coming to us in need. Volunteers help out with painting, cleaning windows and rugs and washing dishes.
Help us resupply our food pantry.
We need the following items:
- canned meats (chicken, corned beef, spam)
- peanut butter
- canned vegetables (corn, green beans - (regular and low sodium)
- individual fruit cups (low sugar)
- canned fruit (low sugar)
- cereal (low sugar)
- pasta (regular and gluten-free)
- instant potatoes
- Macaroni & cheese kits
- Coffee, cooking oil, flour, sugar
- Giant, Safeway and Wal-mart gift cards
For more information, please call.
County or Counties Served: Alexandria City
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.