Owensboro, KY - 42303
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for CrossRoads Food Pantry.Do not request help here. Contact the Pantry directly.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: CrossRoads Food Pantry
CrossRoads partners with TEFAP (The Emergency Food Assistance Program) to provide food to those in need through our food pantries. The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) is a federal program that provides food at no cost to low-income Americans in need of short-term hunger relief. We provide TEFAP to those who meet the income guidelines, but turn NO ONE away. Local donations provide food to anyone in need of assistance.
We provide relief from the symptoms of poverty through:
- Community meals
- Emergency food assistance
- Commodities food distribution
- Week-end food for school children
- Free clothing
- Practical Neighbor to Neighbor Assistance
The Food Pantry Hours:
10:00am - 4:00pm
Donations: Are always highly appreciated
For more information, please call.
County or Counties Served: Daviess
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.