Pike Market Senior Center & Food Bank
Seattle, WA - 98101
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for Pike Market Senior Center & Food Bank.Do not request help here. Contact the Pantry directly.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: Pike Market Senior Center & Food Bank
The Pike Market Senior Center offers nutritious meals, social and fitness activities, employment and financial counseling, and access to social workers for people age 55 and older. All services offered at PMSC are provided free of charge and are designed to promote healthy aging and stability for older adults.
Pike Market Food Bank serves the basic needs of the low-income families, seniors, and individuals in the Pike Place Market and downtown neighborhood.
Located in Pike Place Market we serve over 525 families and individuals each week with free groceries to relieve hunger in our neighborhood. Pike Market Food Bank welcomes nearly 27,000 visits each year, and provide over 500,000 pounds of food go to our neighbors in need. Our food bank is grounded in community, and we are always welcoming new clients and volunteers.
Families and individuals of downtown Seattle are welcome to Pike Market Food Bank for free groceries once a week.
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
How do you become a client of the food bank? To Qualify:
- Be a resident of the 98101, 98104, or 98121 zip codes.
- We also serve clients who are homeless (without an address) living in downtown Seattle.
- Clients may come for groceries once per week during open hours.
What to Bring:
- Proof of address
- Grocery bag
- Notify staff/volunteers if you have mobility issues and cannot stand in line
What foods do we provide at the food bank?
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Meats and Proteins Canned Goods
- Cereals, Pastas, and Oats Breads and Sweets
County or Counties Served: King
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.