Murray, KY - 42071
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for Murray Calloway County Need Line.Do not request help here. Contact the Pantry directly.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: Murray Calloway County Need Line
Monday - Friday
10:00 am -4:00 pm
Requirements are for Proof of residency and Proof of income
Must be a resident of Murray or Calloway County Kentucky.
Some of the Need Line programs include:
1. Pantry Food
2. USDA Commodity Foods
3. BackPack Program
4. Money Management Classes
5. Nutritional and Community Information
6. Homeless and Stranded Traveler Assistance
7. Provide blankets during the winter months and fans during the summer
8. Christmas and Easter Baskets
In order for Need Line to be efficient and effective, many volunteers are needed. Opportunities include:
1. Stocking shelves in the pantry
2. Making grocery bags for clients
3. Assembling bags for the BackPack program
4. Organizing food areas
5. Cleaning the warehouse
6. Moving, lifting, and organizing cases of food
7. Help disabled and elderly clients with lifting and loading food
If you want to help, or have a group that can help, call our office or stop by and see any of the wonderful people in our front office.
County or Counties Served: Calloway
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.