New Hope Community Center
Mesa, AZ - 85208
Be The First To Make A Review
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for New Hope Community Center.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: New Hope Community Center
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
9:00am - 11:30am
Clients must be in line by 11:30 am to receive assistance that day.
To receive a food box:
- One visit per household per month
- Picture ID required
- If ID does not have current address, present a utility bill or piece of mail (within the last 30 days)
- Service are zip codes: 85205, 85206, 85207, 85208, 85209 only
- Any household with 5 or more children must provide a birth certificate for each child
County or Counties Served: Maricopa
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.