Flemington, NJ - 08822
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for Flemington Food Pantry.Do not request help here. Contact the Pantry directly.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: Flemington Food Pantry
9:00am - 11:30am
5:30pm - 8:00pm
9:30am - 11:30am
All our clients meet eligibility requirements that closely follow those of The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) of the USDA, and must provide documentation of need. If you need food but are not sure if you meet the eligibility requirements listed below, or think you may qualify for special consideration, please call 908-788-5568 or come to the Food Pantry during our scheduled business hours to find out if you are eligible.
General Eligibility Requirements
You are automatically qualified if you participate in one of the following programs:
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). Note: You are qualified to receive food and personal care items from the Food Pantry even if you receive food stamps.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Program
Participants in these programs will be asked to show proof of participation.
Your total household income cannot exceed 185% of federal poverty guidelines. You will be asked to show proof of income such as unemployment, a social security check, or a pay stub.
You will be asked to complete an application providing your name and address and the names and ages of family members. All information may be verified.
Your use of the Flemington Area Food Pantry will remain confidential within the limits of prevailing laws and regulations.
When You Arrive
1. Please take a number and wait to be called. You may take a number only for yourself, not for a friend who may be coming later.
2. Proof of eligibility is required.
3. Two visits per month are permitted. Food will be allocated according to family size and availability.
4. Children must be properly supervised. Please clean up after your children.
5. Shopping carts may not be removed from the Pantry premises. If you are seen removing a shopping cart beyond the parking lot, you will be banned from the Pantry.
6. Items received from the Pantry may not be returned to stores for refunds.
7. There is no smoking, consumption of alcoholic beverages, or illegal drugs permitted at the Pantry. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be served.
8. Shoes must be worn, including by children.
The Flemington Area Food Pantry reserves the right to refuse service
to anyone who detracts from the safety, welfare, or well-being of other
clients or volunteers. Anyone who creates or contributes to a
disturbance will be asked to leave the building.
For more information, please call.
County or Counties Served: Hunterdon
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.