Second Mile Emergency Food & Paper Pantry
Totowa, NJ - 07512
Be The First To Make A Review
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for Second Mile Emergency Food & Paper Pantry.Do not request help here. Contact the Pantry directly.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: Second Mile Emergency Food & Paper Pantry
What is œThe Second Mile Food Pantry?
It is a ministry of mission and outreach that will provide families in Totowa and Woodland Park Boroughs with: food staples, paper goods, toiletries, hygiene and cleaning products. Our special focus in the summer is to serve students who may depend on reduced/free lunches during the school year.
When is œThe Second Mile open?
8:00am - 10:00am
Sept. 29 Oct. 27 Nov. 17 Dec. 22
Who can participate?
- Any family in need of items of first necessity to make it to the end of the month. - Students (Pre-K to college) - Volunteers ages 16 and older
What can I expect as a client?
- A kind group of volunteers will be welcome you warmly and offer you coffee/tea!
- Every year you will be asked to fill a simple registration form for your household.
- You will encounter the love of God and the opportunity to pray, when you request it.
What items do we accept?
- Canned Goods o Vegetables o Beans o Tuna o Other canned meat/stew o Soup
- Rice - Pasta
- Macaroni and cheese
- Peanut butter
- Jelly or honey
- Spaghetti Sauce (Jar or Can)
- Oatmeal Packets Special Items for Students (Summer)
- Granola bars
- Cereal Boxes
- Fruit Cups
- Toaster Pastries
- Microwave Food (Oatmeal, Chef Boyardee Type Pasta, Mac & Cheese)
- Juice Boxes Paper Goods
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Feminine Napkins/Tampons
- Wipes Hygiene Products
- Deodorant Cleaning Products
- Dish detergent
- Laundry Detergent
- All-Purpose Cleaners
- Trash Bags
County or Counties Served: Passaic
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.