Self Help Closet and Pantry of Des Plaines
Des Plaines, IL - 60016
Be The First To Make A Review
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for Self Help Closet and Pantry of Des Plaines.Do not request help here. Contact the Pantry directly.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: Self Help Closet and Pantry of Des Plaines
10:00am - 12:00pm
New clients are encouraged to come at least 30 minutes before end of the client hours.
Clients may visit the pantry only one time per month.
In order to register to be a Pantry client, come to the Pantry during client hours listed below.
You must bring the following items with you:
· Proof that you live in Des Plaines (ComEd bill, current rent agreement, Medical bill, bank statement, etc.)
· Photo I.D. of each person over the age of 18 living with you
· Proof of income (last 2 pay stubs, bank statement, SSI statement, last year's income tax form, etc.) for all adults in household
· Birth certificates for any children (under the age of 18) living with you
· NOTE: Please park in the church lot across the street.
County or Counties Served: Cook
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.