Irvine, CA - 92618
Be The First To Make A Review
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for South County Outreach.Do not request help here. Contact the Pantry directly.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: South County Outreach
Provides a food pantry.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
9:00am - 3:30pm
12:30pm - 3:30pm
To receive Food Pantry services, clients must provide the following documentation:
- Photo ID for all of the adults in the home (e.g. driver's license, passport, ID card).
- Identification for all other household members (e.g. identification card, school ID, birth certificate, Social Security card, passport, etc.).
- Proof of address (utility bill, phone bill, etc., with name, address and a date on the document.)
- Verification of all household income, if applicable (e.g. cash aid, food stamps, child support, pay stub, EDD check stub, Social Security award letter, etc.).
- Clients are able to visit the Food Pantry once a month
For more information, please call.
County or Counties Served: Orange
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.