Watertown Urban MissionContact Information
247 Factory Street
Watertown, NY - 13601
Phone: (315) 782-8440
User Questions and AnswersHelp our users find out more about Watertown Urban Mission.
Answer a question below ONLY IF you know the answer to help people who want more information on Watertown Urban Mission.
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for Watertown Urban Mission.Do not request help here. Contact the Pantry directly.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: Watertown Urban Mission
Monday - Friday
9:30am - 11:30am
1:00pm - 3:00pm
Closed every 4th Thursday of the month from 1:00pm to 3:00pm to support the Food Sense order distribution.
-Food Sense offers everyone the opportunity to stretch their food budget dollars by purchasing quality and delicious food units at a discount - - not to mention the great specials available!
-Everyone is eligible to purchase food from Food Sense, including senior citizens, college students, singles, disabled, shut-ins, working and military families.
-There are no income requirements! If you eat, you can get Food $en$e!
-Food $en$e is NOT a federal, state or local government program.
-It is NOT part of any social service agency or any religious organization.
-It is NOT a hand-out! Food Sense is a Helping Hand!
How do you purchase food from Food Sense?
- Register and pay in advance for your unit at Faith Fellowship Church or the Watertown Urban Mission. On Distribution Day you can sign up for the following month.
- Pay $15.50 in cash or Food Stamps (EBT). More than one unit can be purchased. In addition to the basic food unit, special items are available for purchase also. Many customers find the food is worth approx. $25-35!
- Pick up your food unit on Thursdays at Watertown Urban Mission. Bring your receipt with you. If you are unable to pick up your unit, give the receipt to a friend or relative to pick up for you.
- Food must be picked up on time. Food not picked up on Distribution Day will be donated to the Faith Fellow
For more information, please call.
County or Counties Served: Jefferson
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.
Donations And VolunteersPlease contact us directly by phone to donate and/or volunteer.
Need More InformationWe always need more information on our pantries. If you know of any details, volunteer information, website, hours or more description information about Watertown Urban Mission please add a comment below with information. We will then display this for all visitors on this page.
Nearby Area Listings
View Website and Full Address
Adams, NY - 13605
Food Pantry Location: 12.93 miles away
Rohde Center Food Pantry is a member pantry of the Food Bank of Central New York. Located in Adams, NY, The Rohde Center Food Pantry serves nine towns in southern Jefferson County. All towns in the school districts of South Jefferson, Belleville-Henderson and Sackets Harbor may use the pantry if thGo To Details Page For More Information
View Website and Full Address
Carthage, NY - 13619
Food Pantry Location: 15.40 miles away
Hours of Operation: Monday and Friday 9:00am - 2:00pm Tuesday and Thursday 6:00pm - 8:00pm Wednesday 5:00pm - 7:00pm The 2nd Saturday of the month 10:00m - 12:00pm For more information, please call.Go To Details Page For More Information