World Harvest Food Bank
Los Angeles, CA - 90015
Be The First To Make A Review
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for World Harvest Food Bank.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: World Harvest Food Bank
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Goals and Services
- Distribute high quality foods and non-food essentials to nonprofit agencies that serve the hungry.
- Strengthen agencies directly responsible for distributing food and non-food items.
- Extend Food Bank services to under-served communities within our service area.
- Find ways to eliminate hunger.
- Draw from our financial resources in effort to achieve our mission.
- Help in reducing the need for food among low income individuals and families.
World Harvest Food Bank is an advocate for hardworking families struggling to make ends meet in the greater Los Angeles area. By lobbying support from city and state officials, World Harvest helps sustain many programs that provide vital assistance to the needy. We give a percentage of our fundraising revenues to support other notable charities and innovative assistance organizations such as, those involved in developing marketable skills for the people in need, and those that give back dignity and hope to the needy.
County or Counties Served: Los Angeles
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.