Project Understanding Food Pantry
Ventura, CA - 93001
Be The First To Make A Review
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for Project Understanding Food Pantry.Do not request help here. Contact the Pantry directly.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: Project Understanding Food Pantry
Provides groceries once a month to families whose budget cannot support the purchase of their own. Donations may include in-kind, non-perishables, fresh vegetables and fruits and money designated for food. Most food contained on the shelves is purchased from Food Share.
Program Requirements (Intake Portion):
- Proof of Identity (ID)
- Proof of Income - last two check stubs, SSI/SSA/Disability award letter or bank statement if direct deposit, food stamps, unemployment stubs.
- Proof of Address - rental agreement; if renting a room, letter from landlord
- Proof of Dependents/custody - rental agreement (if listed on it), legal paperwork and awarding custody.
- If Homeless, ID and mailing address
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9:00am - 1:00pm
County or Counties Served: Ventura
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.