Cedarville, NJ - 08311
Be The First To Make A Review
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for Lawrence Township Commodities (LTFCS).Do not request help here. Contact the Pantry directly.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: Lawrence Township Commodities (LTFCS)
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP FREE COMMODITY SERVICES
We are a non-profit pantry that distributes food and juice to needy families in Cumberland county NJ.
The 3rd Saturday of the month
9:00am to 2:00pm
Requirements: Please bring ID and qualifying documentation, which consists of one of the following:
1. Temporary assistance to needy families.
2. Food stamp program.
3. Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
4. Women, infants and children (WIC).
6. Low income per current state guidelines.
For more information, please call.
County or Counties Served: Cumberland
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.