Maple Valley Food Bank & Emergency Services
Maple Valley, WA - 98038
Be The First To Make A Review
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for Maple Valley Food Bank & Emergency Services.Do not request help here. Contact the Pantry directly.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: Maple Valley Food Bank & Emergency Services
Our food bank has two levels of service:
- Weekly, clients are able to access fresh fruits, vegetables, breads, pastries and miscellaneous items.
- Monthly, families are guaranteed a standard allotment of food. Our agency is committed to providing nutritious food and will purchase items as necessary. We are able to exceed this guaranteed standard allotment of food; families are able to receive much more than the items listed below. We offer a shopping system for clients to make personal choices of the types of foods that meet their family's needs.
South King Country Coalition of Food Banks has established a standard guaranteed allotment of food, an example of what a family of four would be guaranteed to receive includes:
- Pancake mix
- Peanut butter
- Vegetables - 4 cans
- Fruit - 2 cans
- Meal in a Can (stew, chili ¦) - 3 cans
- Meat (tuna, salmon, spam) -2 cans
- Soups - 3 cans
- Top Ramen - 3 pkg
- Tomato product - 3 cans
- Oatmeal/ cereal
- Macaroni and Cheese - 3 boxes
- Seasoning Packages - 2
- Eggs - doz
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.