St Pio of Pietrelcina Catholic Church Food Assistance
Roseville, MI - 48066
Be The First To Make A Review
Your opinion matters. Leave A Review Or Edit This Listing for St Pio of Pietrelcina Catholic Church Food Assistance.Do not request help here. Contact the Pantry directly.
Pantry Details, hours, photos, information: St Pio of Pietrelcina Catholic Church Food Assistance
Provides emergency food which includes canned goods, staple items, meats (when available),and some personal care items (when available). Distributes 80 packages per month.
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Eligibility: Macomb County residents
For more information, please call.
ELIGIBILITY:- Low-income residents of Fraser and Roseville
- Limit one visit to any Macomb County food pantry every 30 days
- Up to four visits per year
APPLICATION PROCESS:Call for appointment; must leave a message spelling out full name and telephone number
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:- Valid Michigan drivers license or state ID
- DHS paperwork received within the past 6 months and Bridge Card
- Birth certificate or verification for children under 18 years and younger
County or Counties Served: Macomb
* Important: Please call the food pantries to confirm that the hours have not changed. We do our best to provide full information and details, but food pantries often change their hours without notifying us. We do not want you to waste your time visiting a pantry that is not open.